Services at Campuses without
All districts should develop other options for migratory students to complete course requirements, even on campuses without MEP-Funded tutorial programs or labs. Some options may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer-Assisted Program Labs (e.g.,PLATO, NovaNET Multimedia Courseware, GRADPOINT)
- Before school, after school, or Saturday tutorials provided by other-funded programs such as Title I
- Placement in elective courses such as ESOL classes that can provide supplemental support
- Alternative schools that provide non-traditional learners fexible scheduling, small teacher-to-student ratios, individualized instruction, etc.
- Free online tutorial services (e.g., Khan Academy)