- Provide the ESCs MEP staff with the migratory student’s
- Enrollment records
- Withdrawal records
- Student Alternate IDs, including the Student Unique ID and PEIMS number
- State assessment score reports*
- Family contact information, including any updated information received during the year
*Some ESCs may request additional student information based upon the student’s grade level.
- Notify the district’s PEIMS coordinator of all eligible migratory students to ensure they are correctly identified for state student data management records.
- Notify the district’s cafeteria manager of all eligible migratory students to ensure they receive free or reduced lunch.